A MARTIAL ART MINISTRY
“Karate for Christ International was started with the idea of using Karate as a vehicle to evangelize children. As a result thousands of children have come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Over the years other types of martial arts styles have joined us. It all started with Karate, but now our organization open to all styles.” – Quoted from http://www.karateforchrist.com/
The martial art represented at Cheatham Memorial UMC is Tae Kwon Do, under the leadership of Rev. Mark M. Pedersen, a 1st Degree Black Belt.
Schedule: Tuesdays, 6 PM onward
2019-2020 Classes Have Started!
- Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
- Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
- Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
Classes & Schedule
- Little Dragons, Pre-K to 2nd Graders, 6:00-6:30 pm
- New students, 6:45-7:30 pm
- Established students 7:30-8:15 pm
- Little Dragons: Pre-K to 2nd Graders
- Middle Belts: 2nd – 5th Graders
- Advanced – Meet at Grand Saline UMC
Rev. David McGlocklin : firstname.lastname@example.org / 254-203-4868
Follow us of Facebook (Cheatham Memorial UMC Karate For Christ) for our latest news and announcement.