KARATE FOR CHRIST 2019-2020 TERM
Use our online pay for your convenience.
- Mark Pedersen is a certified instructor in Tae Kwon Do through Karate for Christ International
- Students will learn the forms and combinations of the Jhoon Rhee style of Tae Kwon Do. The belt ranks that they earn here are transferable to other Schools!
- Students are required to memorize a Scripture verse for each belt level and maintain a “B” average in school.
- Students are expected to be respectful to their parents, teachers and other adults and maintain an excellent attitude at home, school and in class.
- Students with at least a yellow-orange belt are eligible to spar at the Grand Saline facility.
2019-2020 Registration Dates
- Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
- Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
- Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
Classes & Schedule
- Little Dragons, Pre-K to 2nd Graders, 6:00-6:30 pm
- New students, 6:45-7:30 pm
- Established students 7:30-8:15 pm
- Little Dragons: Pre-K to 2nd Graders
- Middle Belts: 2nd – 5th Graders
$25 for the class uniform and $20 per month per student to offset the cost of the use of the building. See Pastor David if you need a scholarship of have special circumstances. Class size are limited.
Rev. David McGlocklin : firstname.lastname@example.org / (951) 768-1247
Students must provide their own transportation to and from class.
Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Grader Parents or Guardians are required to stay with their children during the class.